Online Training Programs (Required For All Full Time and Part Time Employees)
All Full Time and Part Time Wharton County Junior College employees are required to complete the following online trainings:
- Discrimination and Harassment Prevention for Higher Education
- Diversity Benefits for Employers
- FERPA for Higher Education
- Preventing Discrimination and Sexual Violence: Title IX, VAWA, and Clery Act for Faculty & Staff
- Workplace Violence Prevention
All returning employees must complete all online training courses no later than February 1, 2016. All new employees (hire date of 08/25/15 or after) must complete all online training courses within one month of their hire date.
The training system has gone through some changes this year. Employees will no longer be able to access the training links from this webpage. Employees will receive an individual training link to their courses via their WCJC email address. The email comes from our software provider Workplace Answers. If for some reason you need your link re-sent to you or if you are having problems with a training program, please email HR@wcjc.edu.
HR will track your completion progress through the training software. Sending your completion certificates to HR is no longer required.
(Specialized Training Available through Human Resources. Contact HR@wcjc.edu to schedule.)
- Online Performance Appraisal
- Customer Service