There are several fast and easy ways to register for a WCJC Continuing Education course.
Click on the following link to download the admission/registration form; mail your completed form to the address listed below. Payment must be presented at the time of registration.
Make your payment to: Wharton County Junior College
Wharton County Junior College
Continuing Education Department
5333 FM 1640, Suite 122
Richmond, Texas 77469
Click on the following link to download the admission/registration form; bring your completed registration form and your payment to a registration office
Registration Office Numbers:
Wharton Campus - 979.532.6303
Fort Bend Technical Center Campus - 281.239.1544
Sugar Land Campus - 281.243.8415 or 281.243.8422
You can register in person at any Wharton County Junior College registration office listed below:
911 Boling Highway
Wharton, Texas 77488
Sugar Land Campus:
14004 University Blvd
Sugar Land, Texas 77479
Fort Bend Technical Center Campus:
5333 FM 1640
Richmond, Texas 77469
Bay City Campus:
4000 Ave. F, Suite B
Bay City, Texas 77414
Payment must be presented with your admission/registration form. Wharton County Junior College will accept Personal Check (Include driver’s license number on check), Company Check, Third Party Checks, Credit Cards, Money Orders and Cash.
Click on the following link to download the admission/registration form; fax your completed registration form with your credit card information to a registration office near you.
Registration Office Fax Numbers:
Fort Bend Technical Center - 281.239.1628
Sugar Land Campus - 281.243.8583
Online registration is available for current or previously enrolled Wharton County Junior College students.
- Access the WCJC website at http://www.wcjc.edu “ONLINE SERVICES”
- Enter User ID (SSN with no dashes) and PIN to login (first time use: date-of- birth, 6-digit format-mmddyy with leading zeros i.e. 010485).
- You are required to change your PIN the first time you log in. Old PIN is your birthdate, 6-digit format-mmddyy (i.e. 010485).
- Click the Register (also Add/Drop Classes) link.
- Select your registration term from the pull-down menu and click the submit button.
- Enter the 5-digit CRN number(s) you have selected located in the schedule book and click Submit Changes button. Note: you may use the Class Search button to locate by day, time and campus.
- Successful class registration appears on the next page
- Click the Return to Menu link at top of the page to be returned to the student menu.
- Click the student detail schedule link and print a copy of your schedule. Then, click the Return to Menu link at the top of the page to be returned to the student menu.
- Click the Registration Form Assessment to complete the registration process.
- Click the Credit Card Payment, Pay by Check, or Enroll in Tuition Pay at the bottom of the page to pay online. Payment may also be made at the campus Business Office.
- Click the Exit link at the top of the page.
* To reset your username and password please call the Office of Admission and Registration: 979.532.6303
Organizations responsible for client tuition may pay tuition/fees using the following steps.
- Complete Registration Form.
- Present payment voucher made out to Wharton County Junior College
- Include driver’s license number of account holder on check along with their birth date.