In addition to applying for admission to Wharton County Junior College, you must also
apply to the EMS program to obtain the required student registration packet.
Must meet all admission requirements to Wharton County Junior College.
- Testing: NOT required for EMT or Advanced EMT. TSI requirements must be met for the Paramedic level.
- A physical exam will be required. (See EMS packet for details)
- A 10-panel drug screen will be required. (See EMS packet for details)
- Required immunizations (HepB, MMR, DPT, flu) are explained in the EMS packet. Current TB test results must be provided.
- A criminal history check will be required. (See EMS packet for details)
- There is a class uniform required of all EMS students. Information is provided in the EMS packet.
- If financial assistance is needed, please contact the WCJC Financial Aid Office at 979-532-6237.
- A schedule sheet will be included in the EMS packet to register for the required EMS classes. Payment or arrangements for payment are DUE at the time of registration.