In addition to applying to WCJC, you MUST also apply directly to and be accepted into the EMS program.
- Submit a completed WCJC Admissions Application to the Registrar’s Office.
- Make an appointment with one of the WCJC Testing Centers to take the reading portion
of the THEA or THEA equivalent exam. *Please call 1-800-561-9252 ext. 6386 for the
- Return theEMS Application Form with the reading test results to the EMS office. Upon receipt of these forms, a packet
will be mailed to you.
- Contact your personal physician for a physical and drug screen. See packet for details
- Register for classes at any of our three campuses
- Pay tuition and fees at the time of registration.