- Go to the www.nremt.org website and create a candidate account.
- Select: Register Candidate (Top of page)
- Candidate Services (Left Column)
- Obtain Application (Left Column)
- Registrant Account
- User Name and Password
- User Role is Registrant or Candidate & Submit
(The attached NREMT EMS student procedures will give you additional instructions and will guide you through the remainder of the steps to complete your NREMT application to test.)
- You must then contact Pearson VUE at www.pearsonvue.com/nremt/ to schedule your exam.
You must have a copy of your ATT in hand when you schedule your exam.
( The attached NREMT Testing with Pearson VUE will give you additional Instructions and will guide you through the remainder of the steps to complete your NREMT application to test.
If you have not been verified and received your National Registry number within one business week from your test date, you should contact your Coordinator.
For Pearson VUE testing you must bring: A valid Driver’s License