This program allows you to spread your Wharton County Junior College charges over time.
The cost is $35 per semester and must be paid at the time of enrollment. The Installment
Plan is available for the fall and spring terms only. There is a four payment plan in
which a student pays 25% of tuition and fees plus a non-refundable $35 fee upon
enrollment, and the remainder is spread out over three months. On a three
payment plan, a student pays 50% of tuition and fees plus a non-refundable $35 fee upon
enrollment, and the remainder is spread out over two months.
Enrolling in the Installment Plan
To enroll in the Installment Plan, you must first be registered in WCJC classes. Once you have enrolled in classes:
- Login to Online Services on the WCJC website.
- Click on Student Services & Financial Aid and select Registration followed by Registration Fee Assessment.
- Select the current Term of registration and click Submit.
- Scroll down to the bottom of page.
- Click on Pay Now / Installment Plan (at the bottom of the page).
- Click on the button Student Account Suite to begin enrolling in an installment plan.
- For more detailed instructions, see
How to Complete An Online Installment Plan
Important Plan Information
for Payment plan schedules.
For additional assistance, email
or call the WCJC Business Office at (979) 532-4560 or (800)-561-9252.