New Student Orientation
New Student Orientation is available to help new WCJC students make the college transition as smooth as possible. Our goal is to answer your questions, put your fears to rest and help you get started on the right foot.
- Learn how to select your classes and register
- Discover resources for financial aid to pay for school
- Tips on ways to become a successful college student
- Provide you with answers to frequently asked questions
- Door prizes!
WCJC students know that starting smart means attending an on campus orientation before classes start!
At least two weeks prior to your new Student Orientation date:
- Complete and submit an application for admission www.applytexas.orgv
- Start your financial aid process www.fafsa.ed.gov
Please be aware that priority deadlines exist for financial aid. Submit your financial aid application as early as possible.
- Submit your official transcripts
- Complete your testing requirements
- Complete registration for your classes
New Student Orientation is not mandatory, but strongly suggested for first time entering students. A first time entering student is defined as a new student that has not previously attended a college or university.
Seating is limited. Please register early.
Orientation Registration Form
Or call (979) 532-6918 for locations and times.
New Student Orientation available online year- round. Click
for the Online Orientation.