Although the college routinely offers an installment plan, this fall WCJC is offering a new plan in an effort to provide financial assistance to current students and those who are considering enrolling for the first time. Under the plan, students will pay 20 percent of their tuition and fees up front, plus a $35 non-refundable enrollment fee, and then spread out the remainder of their tuition in equal monthly installments.
“Wharton County Junior College is concerned about the financial challenges students are now facing due to COVID-19,” said Zina Carter, WCJC’s Director of Marketing, Communications and Advancement. “The college’s administration is committed to providing an installment plan to help students continue in their education.”
All registered WCJC students can apply for an installment plan. Enrollment information is found at www.wcjc.edu
This program allows students to spread their Wharton County Junior College charges
over time. The cost is $35 per semester and must be paid at the time of enrollment.
The 20% Variable Installment Plan is available for the fall and spring terms only.
Enroll for 20% of the total bill plus the $35 installment fee. The remaining installment
payments are monthly with the last payment being on the first of the month before
the end of the semester.
Enrolling in the Installment Plan
To enroll in the Installment Plan, you must first be registered in WCJC classes. Once you have enrolled in classes:
- Login to Online Services on the WCJC website.
- Click on Student Services & Financial Aid and select Registration followed by Registration Fee Assessment.
- Select the current Term of registration and click Submit.
- Scroll down to the bottom of page.
- Click on Pay Now / Installment Plan (at the bottom of the page).
- Click on the button Student Account Suite to begin enrolling in an installment plan.
- For more detailed instructions, see How to Complete An Online Installment Plan
See Important Plan Information for Payment plan schedules.
For additional assistance, email email@example.com or call the WCJC Business Office at (979) 532-4560 or (800)-561-9252.
Installment Agreements Board (Meal Plans)
Installment agreements for board (meal plans) are available at the Wharton campus. They will be added to your installment agreement for tuition and fees.