WCJC students have some of the highest transfer rates in the state! That means that if you're planning to transfer to a four-year university after finishing your goals at WCJC, then you've come to the right place!
When planning to transfer, It is best to give yourself plenty of time to consider all of your options. Your WCJC Academic Advisors are here to assist you as you take that next step. Please contact the WCJC Academic Advising Office for additional information related to transfer requirements and planning.
Transfer Information and Resources:
Many of the academic courses offered at WCJC are equivalent to courses at four-year colleges or universities. WCJC uses the Texas Common Course Numbering System to determine course designations and allow for easy reference when transferring to a four-year institution. Students may use the TCCNS Matrix to view equivalencies between various Texas institutions.
Course equivalency guides show a listing of equivalent courses between WCJC and Texas public colleges and universities. Some university websites also include transferable courses required for specific majors. Students may also look up their course equivalencies from other institutions using the WCJC College Source TES platform.
It is the student's responsibility to research transferability of courses, as well
as courses requirements for specific majors. If in doubt, contact the institution
of your choice to verify requirements for transfer.
- Ashford University - Articulation Agreement
- Brazosport College - Articlation Agreement
- Lamar University - Articlation and Transfer Agreement
- Prarie View A and M University - Articulation Agreement
- Prarie View A and M University - ReverseTransfer
- Sam Houston State University Articulation Agreement
- Strayer University Articulation Agreement
- Texas A and M University Corpus Christi - MOU
- Texas AandM Kingsville Articulation Agreement
- Texas Tech Pathway Partnership
- University of Houston Articulation Agreement
- University of Houston CABNET Nursing Articulation Agreement
- University of Houston C;ear Lake Articulation Agreement
- University of Houston Joint Admission MOU
- University of Houston-Victoria Memorandum of Understanding
- University of Houston-Victoria Reverse Transfer Articulation Agreement
- University of Houston-Victoria Two-Plus-Two Articulation Agreement
- University of Phoenix Articulation Agreement
- University of St. Thomas - Articulation Agreement
- UT Dallas - Articulation Agreement
- UT San Antonio Articulation Agreement
Some Texas universities offer a joint admission program, in which a student may be admitted to both WCJC and the university. For more information about joint admission programs, contact the WCJC Academic Advising Office at 979-532-6516.
To search degrees in Texas, go to College for All Texans.