The following Admissions Checklist provides you with an easy-to-follow guide for all
items that are required to complete your WCJC Application. All documents should be
sent via email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
1. Complete an application.All applicants must use the online ApplyTexas "Two Year/Community College" application form. The application is quick and easy!
- Go to ApplyTexas and click on the "Create your account now" link.
- Complete your profile on the "My Profile" page, create a password, and click "Save Profile".
- Once your profile is saved, click on the "My Applications" tab and select "Create a new application now".
- Select "Create a new 2 year college admissions application".
- From the drop down list provided, select "Wharton County Junior College".
- Continue to fill out all required information as prompted.