Career Pathways/Integrated Education and Training Programs
Career Pathways Policy Information: Career Pathways is a part of the WCJC Adult Education & Literacy (AEL) program, and provides federal funding for tuition to Integrated Education and Training (IET) students. To qualify for Career Pathways, students must:
- Attend an AEL orientation OR be enrolled in the AEL program as an active ESL or HSE student for at least one semester.
- Be a U.S citizen, or a Permanent Residence, or have an approved type of Visa.
- Have a minimum functioning level of High Intermediate in one of the assessments. *
- Have a minimum attendance rate of at least 85%.
- Obtain their instructor’s recommendation.
*Scores will be reviewed from the latest assessments.
Please complete the Career Pathways/IET Application by clicking on the link below and filling out all the required information. Once the application is received, you will be contacted by the AEL office.
For Information about AEL Career Pathways, please contact Jazmin Cordova at 979-532-6324 or email at Cordovaj@wcjc.edu.