Student Forms

Banner Image

Want to change your major? Need to change your address in your school record? Ready to graduate? For many of the steps in your educational pathway, you’ll need to fill out a form to make it official. Find the form you need for any and all of your next steps below.

Quick Forms

Dual Credit

Dual credit courses allow students to earn college credit while completing courses in high school. Use these forms to enroll, drop, or withdraw from a dual credit course:

Petition for Credit

These forms are considered once per semester. If approved, credit will be awarded after completing the Spring, Summer, or Fall term. If you submit a petition during the semester, your form will be reviewed after grades are posted for the full term.


Before graduating, you’ll need to complete and submit an application requesting participation in graduation. Use the forms below to apply for graduation or request a degree evaluation to determine eligibility for graduation:

Submitting Your Forms

Most forms are submitted automatically once you complete them. Complete PDF forms using Adobe Acrobat Reader and submit it via email to Be sure to use your WCJC student email for all correspondence with the college, as non-WCJC email addresses might be blocked.

Ready to submit?

If you have any questions as you complete and submit your form, reach out to the registrar at 979-532-6303 for help.
Need Tech Help?